Any experienced business graduate will tell you that you must 'Plan your Business' before launching it, and that if you don't there will be consequences in earlier or later stages, you could go out of business due to a lack of cash flow, not deliver on a big job which you were not ready to take on or even put too much stock in the wrong people and become totally let down!
At Sites By Design we have a similar message to give you.
The thing is that you need to PLAN your website before you even think about building it!
Some of the questions you should read are:
- Who is my desired customer / client?
- Who is the type of customer / client I want to avoid?
- What makes me better than my competitors?
- Do I have clear, precise and easy to sell products or services?
- How will we get people to SEE this website?
- When they GET to the website - what do we want them to do?
- How will we motivate them to do it?
- How will we monitor the success of the website?
We also have a small reading list for people who are business enthusiasts or new to business, books we have read (or listened to) which have helped the growth of our company & our people. When dealing with us don't forget to let us know if you are interested in getting more information on these great resources!